I had Essure procedure done in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada. I started having health problems over a year ago. I have been out through ct scans, xrays, blood work and even bowel tests cause the doctors thought this was maybe the problem.
Than something made me think of these damn coils I had in me! Could this be making me sick as all my test were coming back fine. I have read all these horror stories online and have all the sypmtoms other women are having.
I called my doctor yesterday and left message to call me and it’s next day and still have not heard from him. Have you had any Canadian women complaining about this procedure?
- Carly’s Story Dear Erin, I am writting to you from Saskatchewan Canada. I would like to share a bit of my storry with you and all ladies who are suffering through the horribble effects of the […]
- Elayne’s Story I wished that I have not of gotten this procedure done. Im from Canada, heard all good things about it in 2010. I thought about it 2011 I got essure done, not thinking about the side […]
- Heather’s Story My name is Heather Williams, I am a 40 year old mother of three. I had the Essure implanted after my 3rd child was born in 2008. I have experienced numerous health issues since. I have […]
- Regina’s Story Hi, My name is Regina. I had the essure procedure May 2013. At first everything seemed to be fine, then came the mood swings, extended menstral cycles, and dizziness. I've always suffered […]
- Stacy’s Story I am a mother of three beautiful children. I decided to have the Essure procedure in February 2009 at the age of 36. In March 2012, I began having painful periods. The cramps during these […]
- Beth’s Story I had the procedure done in September of 2012 and had the coils removed in January 2013. In case this may help anyone, here's my horror story with these coils. I chose to go the Essure […]