Hi, writing this story to let people know the horrible life I’ve had after getting the birth control essure. Worst thing I’ve ever did in my life thus far. Thanking God that I have such a loving husband whose been by my side this entire year. October 25 made a year that I’ve had Essure. I have extreme joint pain from my back all the way to my feet. Frequent headaches, bloating, sweat all the time, U.T.I. just about every month. Excessive bleeding with monthly cycle, cycle last longer than 7 days when it use to be 3 to 5. Blood clots, dark black blood. Sharp pain in my left side that never goes away. Have to hold on to my husband or bed post just to turn over. I have to take 6 aleve or advil just to make it thru a days work. Can’t do anything at home anymore because of this pain. Feels like my life is over because of this. Intercourse worth my husband is not the same, make me sad, so glad he understands.
- Janie’s Story I had my my Essure procedure on October 2, 2006 at the age of 27. My doctor raved about how I would have less downtime and could continue with life within days. She told me all the down […]
- Reyna’s Story I'm angry and in tears as I am writing this by reading all comments on women with Essure procedure nightmares experiences. I got mine done Sept 27th how I wish now I could go back and not […]
- Kristine’s Story hi I had the essure put in 2009 and it was surgerically put in and I was put under and a month after the procedure I found out I had blood clot in my abdomen and lung very scary situation […]
- Carolyn’s Story There is nothing safe or 100% sure these days! Everyday we take risks. I took this risk 9yrs ago and yes it has affected my life. I lay here in a hospital bed in pain recovering from a […]
- Jaqueline’s Story I had the Essure procedure in July 2006. After the procedure was done I only had minor cramping and some bleeding. I did notice that my period change a bit. I now have heavier periods for […]
- Sarah’s Story Hi, my name is sarah sky needham. I am writing this in complete concern for my unborn child, my past complications and the well being of family. My husband and i just found out we are […]