My name is Renee and I’m 43yrs old I’ve had my essure for a lot over 7 years. Currently I am looking to have hysorectomy , due to debilating pain clotting and constant hormone embalance. Because I’m African american doctors looked for fibroids after 4 doctors and MRI I was told fibroids were not big enough to cause such a issue. After getting an anonymous call regarding my essure and a class action suit did I consider essure. My life is scheduled around my cycle due to being bed bound and forced to wear depends because no maxi pad works during my cycle.
- Renee’s Story I recently came across this website and the issues that other women have had with Essure. I have had Essure for a little over 4 years. When I had my follow up procedure to check my […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the Essure procedure performed around 2009 or maybe 2010. I have very heavy periods that last up to 4 or 5 weeks having to wear 2 maxi pads per changing, severe cramps. Sometimes I […]
- Belinda’s Story Hi, This is my story.I had my last child in January of 2007.I had the Essure procedure done March of 2007,and went back for my follow up appointments.Everything seemed to be going […]
- Nicole’s Story I got Essure in 2011 when I was 33 years old because I was told I would not have any downtime, and no side effects like other forms of permanent birth control. I was extremely happy and […]
- Myranda’s Story hello my name is Myranda and ive had the Essure since summer of 2011 and every since then my life has been hell my hormones are so off balance its ridiculous i cry over everything ive […]
- Stacey’s Story I had ‘normal' periods for the first 4 to 5 months after the surgery. They were very heavy, but lasted about 5 days and they were 28 days apart. Then they started coming in 24, […]