Hi, my name is Renee. I am 41 years old. I got Essure in 2012. I had my son in 1996. They would not tie my tubes because I was too young and he was and still is my only child. Finally in 2012 they believed me that I really did not want any more children. But still did not want to do the tubal but better yet Essure was the better way to go. Now I live in pain daily as well as being in fear of becoming pregnant now that my son is a freshman in college! Every month as it becomes time for my period it is just miserable!!! There is so much pressure in my pelvic area. The pain in my hip and all down my leg just makes it impossible to sit and sleep…oh how I miss sleep. I was a normal person before Essure. They have truly taken my quality of life away. I can not wait to find the right doctor to take these out for me. Which also brings up the fact of how unfair for all of us to have to go through hysterectomys because of what was put inside of our bodies by trusted doctors! So frustrating!! I would just love to see this horrible device no longer being put into innocent women who do not know what they are getting themselves into.
- Deborah’s Story I had Easha were implanted three months ago in November 2015. At first I only experienced heavy periods which I was attributing to going off of hormones, but three months and I am […]
- Victoria’s Story Hello, my name is Victoria, I too have had the Essure Procedure. In January of 2006, I gave birth by csection,my last of five children. I spoke to my doctor about tieing my tubes. She […]
- Maranda’s Story I decided in 2007 to get the Essure procedure done after my second child. My normal ob/gyn did the procedure and assured me it was perfectly fine.Once the surgery was done and I came to my […]
- Crystal’s Story hi my name is crystal.. after four c-section and three luvin children i was advised my my obgyn thay essure was the best option for me..that way i would not gave any more invasive surgery […]
- Trish’s Story I have had my Essure implant since May 2005. Before I had my last child, I was already considering having my tubes tide, but I was not considering Essure. I was a full-time college […]
- Angela’s Story I would not recommend this surgery to anybody!! It's the worst thing I have ever done to my body!! Since having the essure procedure my periods are irregular every month. Starting and […]