I recently came across this website and the issues that other women have had with Essure. I have had Essure for a little over 4 years. When I had my follow up procedure to check my implants I was told that one of my implants had migrated. I was told I would have to continue my birth control since my one tube was not actually blocked. My doctor informed me I was the first patient that this had happened to in their practice. When I began to ask questions and ask if it needed to come out he couldn’t give me any answers. I continued to ask and still never received any answers other then my insurance wouldn’t pay for another procedure. Due to some personal things going on in my life, I gave up on my pursuit of answers until now. I am now living in a different state but I still would like answers. Has anyone else had this happen? Did you have it removed? I honestly haven’t had any other issues that I’m aware of. My cramps are still the same and my cycle is still the same. Any and all advice would be very helpful!
- Renee’s Story My name is Renee and I'm 43yrs old I've had my essure for a lot over 7 years. Currently I am looking to have hysorectomy , due to debilating pain clotting and constant hormone embalance. […]
- Barner’s Story GM FB, so I'm on day 3 of Healing. This is Public Service Announcement for anyone who is considering getting the 'Essure IMplant' as a Birth Control. My strong advice IS DON'T DO IT!!!! […]
- Stephanie’s Story I was implanted in 2009. This is the worst mistake I ever made. It took two totally different doctors to do the procedure. It was painful. When I went for a checkup, I was told that only […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello my name is Amanda and I live in Michigan. I had the essure put in about 3 yrs ago about 4 months after i had given birth to my second child. I didnt want to have anymore children as […]
- Serena’s Story After having my 5th child, I was talked into getting the Essure implants by my then Ob-Gyn. He made his case by saying it was better, quicker, easier, and cheaper, and the only method of […]
- Brooke’s Story I just want these out of my body. My life is a lot different since I got the Essure coils implanted in August 2013. I have not stopped bleeding. That was over five months ago. I have […]