My story sounds typical so long story short, I had the procedure done in 2004 so I can avoid ‘surgery’. Since, it had to be replaced once in the beginning then of course I had the headaches but the bigger problems like more bleeding & heavy bleeds to fibroids started about a yr after. I’ve lost time off work etc & in 2012 had a partial hysterctomy. Now that I think ‘partial’ do i still have my coils since I have my ovaries?
- Jennifee’s Story I received essure in Dec 2012 and have had extreme pain in my ovaries, have had major bleeding to a point where I had to have an ablation. The ablation lasted 1yr 2 months before the […]
- Thomasina’s Story I had this procedure done in 2006. Its been ok until about three years ago Ive been having heavy bleeding feeling always tired .Theirs time where I go to the gym i have to leave , because […]
- Britanny’s Story I had the essure done in October 2013 after my third child.. In the short time I've had it I have had a horrible experience! I constantly bleed & cramp. I have horrible headaches & […]
- Sabrina’s Story My name is Sabrina Folmar 43 I had the essure done in 2011 at first no problems but now lower back pains severe headache just about everyday my cycle comes on now very very heavy and […]
- Samantha’s Story My Name Is Samantha I've Had esure since February of 2012 & right After I Got It Done I Felt Pressure Witch The Doctor Said Was Normal But I Also Stayed Bleeding For 8 Months straight […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]