I’m angry and in tears as I am writing this by reading all comments on women with Essure procedure nightmares experiences. I got mine done Sept 27th how I wish now I could go back and not make that horrible decision. It was worse than giving birth. I received a shot suppebly not to feel any pain & I felt every bit of it. Worse 20 minutes of my life My whole body was shaking throughout the procedure I even blacked out and felt I had no energy I never experienced this pain before. I just want my life back. I can’t even work out like I normally do. I’m just in bed all stiff all the time I’m 38 but feel like an old lady that can’t move or else it hurts I wish I could sue them for not telling me how ugly my life was gonna be right after. What do they get out of this? I keep having nightmares that I’m at their clinic asking for help & they refuse while others are dying right in front of me. Obviously my dreams are telling something. All I’ve got to say is that my life totally sucks & I’ll do anything to be normal again.
- Renea’s Story Hi, writing this story to let people know the horrible life I've had after getting the birth control essure. Worst thing I've ever did in my life thus far. Thanking God that I have such a […]
- Katherine’s Story Hi I'm Kathy; I had the Essure procedure done in 2004 in NY at Monterfore Hpspital. Like every other woman I was tired of the pill and I would forget to take it. I had just given birth to […]
- Brenda’s Story As a 39 year old mother with 3 small children, ages 3,4 and 5, I am writing this to help other women considering having the Essure procedure done. Don't do it. I had this done Jan. 20, […]
- Jannette’s Story Hello. I am a married mother of eight. I was considered a high risked pregnancy due to the loss of my daughter at 18 1/2 weeks & one prior. I had used all forms of birth control […]
- Leia’s Story After giving birth to my 5th child in 2013 I decided that I didn't want anymore children. My doctor told me about essure said it was a safe easy effective procedure with no downtime. I […]
- Rosa’s Story Hi Iam a mother of four I had the essure procedure done 2012 after the procedure I notice this horrible pain like if something was poking my abdomen I spoke to the nurse at the clinic and […]