I received the essure in July 2009. 10 days after procedure I was hospitalized for 10 days on cardiac care floor for PID. I had never had before and believe essure was to blame but there was no way to prove. In the years since I have been to neurologist for joint pain/neuropothy, severe menstrual cycles and premenstrual syndrome,migraines, overall pain inside (hard to describe). I all my life had normal easy periods and thought maybe this way just part of getting older but now maybe I’m thinking maybe not. I also at age 36/37 had to be hospitalized for heart arrythmias when I have been active, healthy my whole life. Scary to think that all of this could be from essure but it would explain alot and fit’s the timeline. Has taken alot away from me.
- Alisandra’s Story My name is Alisandra im 37 years old and a mother of 3 i decide to have essure in april 2013 and in may 2013 i have to go to emergency because i was having a lot of pain in my back […]
- Brittany’s Story I got the Essure in August of 2012. I have not had a menstrual cycle since then. I get terrible headaches and migraines and I have recently started having symptoms like I am pregnant. […]
- Tiffany’s Story In April of 2012 we welcomed a new little bundle of joy. Little did I know but the next 7 months would be hell. Four days after I had my son I was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and almost […]
- Jennell’s Story I had my baby girl in 2011, my husband and I decided she would be our last. Before she turned one is when I decided to make sure there will be no more babies. I talked to my doctor (this […]
- Nitasha’s Story I had the Essure procedure February of 2012, 6 weeks after giving birth to my second child. I had the dye test in May. 100% blocked. I have severe cramping most all of the time. A few days […]
- Carrie’s Story I was 31 and descided I was finished having children and ready to start my career as a nurse. I had the essure procedure done August 2012 and wish I would have never done it. I have […]