Since having essure, I have had debilitating periods. Sadly, I’ve never thought this could be the cause until one day one of my patients (I am a nurse) noticed my severe discomfort and immediately knew it was a menstruation related issues. She told me that she had the same problems, but hers was a result of essure. I had never put it together! Monthly, I have severe headaches and pain. Throuought the week of my period, I have pain in my pelvis, vaginally walls, down my legs and all the way to the bottom of my feet. However, even when I’m not on my period, sex is always painful, and my pelvic area always feels tender.
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]
- Erica’s Story I had the procedure in 2008 sunce the first day i had problems i was bleeding for 3 weeks with extreme pelvic pain the doctor told me i had a cyst that burst that's why i had pain but […]
- Laci’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2012. Just a short five weeks later I am experiencing stabbing pains in my pelvic area and when I have sex is it so painful, and I bleed […]
- Dulce’s Story My name is Dulce I'm 38 yers old mother of 4 about,41/2 years ago after my last son I decided to get tube lagation and my doctor offer me the option of use essure,so right after that I […]
- Tabitha’s Story Last year I told my healthcare provider I wanted a tubal. The nurse at the clinic I was going to told me about Essure. She explained how it was done. After much thought I decided to do it. […]
- Dora’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Oct. of 2010. It was very painful. After the insertion of the essure coils, I indurred 15 months of bleeding or spotting 25+ days out […]