I had the Essure placed in 2011 and was told it would be simple, slight cramping and a few days of bleeding. I bled and cramped for almost twelve weeks. The procedure was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.
I still suffer from headaches, cold chills and fevers of up to 104. I have been to Doctors who say maybe I just keep getting a viral infection because of white blood cells in the urine or maybe a UTI. I know what these feel like and I know it is not that. The fever and chills hit every month before my period. I am constantly tired and in pain on my right side. It feels like they are inserting the coil all over again when the pain is at its worst. I have been told nothing can be done. I have contacted Essure and they said I had to go see an Essure Doctor to be diagnosed before they would believe it is the coils.
I am very disappointed and upset with the medical community right now.
- Jaime’s Story Hello my name is Jaime. I had the essure procedure done in 2008 and nothing but problems Since. In the past three weeks I have been hospitalized three times for severe abdominal pain and […]
- Tina’s Story My daughter (Candice) mother of two, out of work.Candice has the Essure inserts been sick for three weeks now high white blood count, fever, thowing up everything sevarl times a day p, […]
- Kristy’s Story My Essure Nightmare After having a high risk pregnancy & life-threatening complications during labor & delivery, I decided after the birth of our daughter in December 2012 that I […]
- Kristy’s Story My Essure Nightmare After having a high risk pregnancy & life-threatening complications during labor & delivery, I decided after the birth of our daughter in December 2012 […]
- Doris’s Story Hello: I had the essure procedure done in Oct 2013, since then my life has change, 2 days after the procedure I started bleeding, Dr. told me it could be because I also got the […]
- Sofia’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009. In November 2011, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, I saw that one of the coils had come out. I called the OBGYN that had done the procedure […]