My Wife has had nothing but problems in the last few months since getting the Essure procedure. She has had frequent headaches,abdominal pain, horrible and unusual periods, naseua, and lethargy and it keeps getting worse every day.
It started at the operation itself. It was far more painful and had much more recovery involved than we were led to believe. My wife had notified her OB of having a high amount of allergies, and we were not told of any potential side effects or that metal was used in the procedure.
It really seemed like our OB had a stake in the Essure procedure the way she sold it. She presented it with a load of confidence as well as a dismissal of the possibility of having any sort of complications or side effects.
Worst of all, we are now without insurance since my wife turned 27. We have no options at this point as we can’t afford to have it removed under the mountain of bills involved with having a child to begin with. We aren’t looking to get rich, but it would be nice if we could at least get it reversed and get a different procedure done, and find a way to make her feel better again.
- Melissa’s Story In July of 2010 I had the Essure procedure after having our second child. At the time, I was 38. My husband, Will and I decided we were done having children. My OB assured me that Essure […]
- Leola’s Story At 29 years old I had my only child, worst pain I thought. I asked about getting fixed and she said ok. I went in for clamps to be put on my tubes, well she could not brake through my […]
- Amber’s Story I had the Eesure procedure done in 2011. My family doctor recommened that I come off birth control. She suggested the Eesure procedure because of it being non invasive. I did some […]
- Ruby’s Story I had the Essure procedure back in 2006. My doctor pressured me to have this procedure done telling me that a representative from the company would be there to observe. I had signed an […]
- Shelly’s Story I had the Essure procedure done a few years ago. My doctor KNEW I had a metal allergy, yet didn't even explain that to me when I went in for the procedure. Needless to say, here it is […]
- Jodi’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2012. I was bleeding on a daily basis for a few months. I was having bad cramping. The pain was awful. I went to see another doctor. I thought maybe the […]