Hi, I have my Essure implants October 2013, the same day I knew that something happen to me, the left size start with pain, but the Right size was ok, I couldn’t get out if bed for 3 days and Dr. Office said that is normal because is something new in your body, the pain continue, I always have fatigue, bleeding, brain fog, etc. So I went to do the ultrasond, I they find that the left coil never get the position, instance get an # 8 position, so they said you have to go to OB 911, and my OB said to me, we have to take the coil out, so I end doing hysterectomy.
- Paula’s Story My problems began almost as soon as I had the procedure. I'm dealing with chronic migraines, chronic fatigue, muscle pain & weakness, brain fog & more. I had to stop working in […]
- Sandra’s Story I had Essure implanted on March 2, 2009. I was looking for a permanent form of birth control that would also stop my heavy periods. My Dr. Said this world do the trick and be awesome […]
- Tanya’s Story I had the essure procedure done in November 2013 after my third child. I had the dye test three months later confirming my tubes were blocked in March. About one month later I started […]
- Heather’s Story I received Essure in 2012, after my Doctor suggested that it would be the best solution for me in the way of permanent birth control. I of course had hang-ups about leaving a foreign […]
- Amanda’s Story I had essure placed in December of 2013, 8 weeks after having my third boy, who was a preemie. My husband and i decided we were done having kids, and this proved to be the BEST option for […]
- Jenny’s Story I got the essure placed in 2008 after having 3 children. I am a high risk OB nurse, and never looked back because I considered myself lucky to be free from the fear of having an unplanned […]