I had the Essure procedure done one March of 2010. All was fine until 2 1/2 years ago. I started having severe pain in my left side pelvic area. I went to the pcp and the did ultrasounds on my kidney, liver, and gallbladder. Everything was fine I was then referred to my gynecologist. At first my doctor said maybe lose some weight and see if the pain goes away. Well it didn’t I then saw a specialist from the same office he listened to my symptoms and pain and said it was endometriosis.so I was put on a birth control pill for the next 2 years To help with the pain from the endometriosis. So for two years I was back and forth pill after pill until I could no longer take the pain and endless bleeding. I had my full hysterectomy March 10 of this year. I am my old self again and could not be happier.
If you are thinking of doing the Essure procedure procedure really do your research I do not recommend it. I was sold on the no down time part but don’t be fooled you will be disappointed.
- Blair’s Story On July 16th 2013 I Underwent the procedure for ESSURE. I decided to go with ESSURE after having complications during both my 3rd pregnancy and c-section. I have a hard time remembering to […]
- Jody’s Story After having 2 c-sections, and getting my incision infected both times, I knew I was done having kids. When I explored my options my doctor had suggested getting the essure done because […]
- Cherri’s Story I got essure implanted in 2011. About 1 1/2 to 2 years ago I started noticing that I didn't have as much strength and energy as I had in the past. I really didn't put much into it and my […]
- Blanca’s Story My name is Blanca and I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done 2 1/2 yrs ago after having my 4th son. Since then I have experience some pelvic pain but bc I have a high pain […]
- Joleen’s Story I had the Essure and am still cramping. It is worse than having period symptoms everyday! It affects my lower back; I am tired all the time, no matter what I do. I have depression, but […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the essure procedure in October 2009 at the age of 34. I immediately started to gain weight rapidly. With in six months I had gained 25 lbs. I hadn't changed my eating habits […]