Pelvic pain, weight gain, severe headaches, and more have been my symptoms. Switched doctors shortly after Essure procedure and new doctors could not find out what was wrong with me and I never connected the problems to Essure and they never knew I had it done. A couple years later of cramping and feeling like a rock is in my lower stomach and doctors could not figure out what was wrong. Next week I go for ultra sound and more tests.
- Ruth’s Story I had Essure done in late 2008 early 2009. I started having issues but did not associate it with essure as I was told there was no side effects. My periods became irregular in that it […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Liz’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011 and I have had nothing but problems since. I have headaches every day, really bad lower back pain causing sciatica, especially right before […]
- Adriana’s Story Hi Ladies: It is hard not to become angered at myself for not having had asked more questions when I was ready to receive the Essure procedure in March 2011. All I know is at that time we […]
- Latoya’s Story I had the Essure procedure in January 2010 the procedure itself went smooth with no complications and very little down time. I noticed a month later that my cycle had changed I was […]
- Marie’s Story Hello, I didn't have any idea that this was going on! I had essure placed in me in May of 2011. Since then, I have had severe abdominal pains, fatigue, bloating and a funky rash. The […]