I got Essure put in about five years ago I was in great health the only thing I had was my weight and I was not that big was 187lbs I wanted my tubes tied after my fourth child and my doctor looked at me and said the safer way to go is the Essure because it more life threatening to cut you open do to your size. I said ok. I got it done a month later a knot appeared on my lower jaw they said it’s a reacting lymph node but they don’t know what it’s reacting to. I have high blood pressure, severe pain, hurts to be intimate, headaches so bad, cramps, blood in my urine they don’t know why that is and I’m tried all the time. I don’t know what to do anymore they don’t want to help. I just this year found out about an X-ray I was supposed to get but was never told about by any doctor I found out on Facebook about it ask for one and still have not been schedule one. I have had blood test after blood test done had ultrasounds my uterus is inflamed and they can’t tell my what is the cause of all these things and when I say they started happening after I got Essure they say they don’t see how that would have anything to do with your problems.
- Angela’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2013 (3 months ago) and have had nothing but problems every since. They started with having constant cramps that weren't so severe, so I let […]
- Tamica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April of 2011. The doctor who performed the procedure was Dr. Molnar in Scranton PA. I was told to take a Mortin 800 and a Perocect to numb me from the […]
- Stephanie’s Story I got the Essure Birth Control when I was 27 years old after my 3rd child. My doctor assured me it was a painless procedure that was safer, and easier than the traditional tubal ligation. […]
- Rebecca’s Story After a heart episode following the birth of my third child, my cardiologist suggested sterilization. My OB said the safest, easiest way would be Essure, and like an idiot I agreed without […]
- Marcia’s Story I had the essure procedure about 5 years ago and I have had nothing but pain and discomfort. My fallopian tubes are inflamed most all the time. Before the procedure my minstrel cycle had […]
- Sabrina’s Story Hi, I'm the mother of three beautiful children and my husband and I decided that we no longer wanted to have children but knew with essure that there was a chance that we could go back and […]