My name is Sabrina Folmar 43 I had the essure done in 2011 at first no problems but now lower back pains severe headache just about everyday my cycle comes on now very very heavy and always different times always have very sharp pains in lower stomach and private area I wish i could have it removed
- LaTonya’s Story I had the essure procedure done on Aug. 14,2015. Every since the procedure I have been hurting in my lower back, lower right side nad bleeding just about everyday! When I called my doctor […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got my Essure put in November 2010 and ever since my periods have been all messed up. Sometimes I only have a period once every 3 months and I'm pretty positive it's causing me to gain […]
- Stacy’s Story My name is Stacy and I had the Essure procedure done and every since I had it done I have nothing but sever pain in my pelvic area and my stomach and I even have pain during and after […]
- Melanie’s Story I am experiencing the same side effects. Headaches, possible miscarriage, lower sharp pain in the abdomen. I got the coils put in November 2014. I was told by a coworker to look into it […]
- Kay’s Story Constant problems with this device include but not limited to : 1. stomach feeling bloated 2. side pain 3. essure moved to my intestinal tract ( xrays ) 4. Pain with bowels 5. sharp pain […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.