I have had the implants for about a year and a half. I just found out a couple days ago that I’m pregnant. I did find out that it’s not a tubal pregnancy, thank goodness. Over the last year and a half I have noticed the super low energy that everyone is talking about. Is there anything that can be done?
- Dandra’s Story Hi Erin I would first like to say THANK YOU for bringing this to the attention of the world….due to the essure procedure I had to have a hysterectomy…I have talk to a […]
- Andrea’s Story I had it done a 2 years ago. Then I lost my medical. I got pain down there and in my lower back. And much more. I need a lawyer to talk too. I still have my card they gave me. This really […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2006. In August 2010 I had to have emergency surgery from an ectopic pregnancy, not even a year later I became pregnant with my now 10 month old […]
- Dolores’s Story I got the esure done January 17th 2006 three years later i got pregnant n had a miscarriage one year later i got pregnant agian now i have a four year old ever since I have really bad head […]
- Christy’s Story I am 35 yr old female and had the implant put in 4 years ago. I was thinking this would be a great procedure for me. We were done having children, We had 4 boys at the time. After the […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have been seriously considering having the Essure, after talking to a friend who had it done, and had excellent results. My husband and I have been back and forth, between this, and […]