Hi,my name is samantha i got the essure 2 years ago and me and my husband was told that it would be better than having my tubes tied. I dont do antistatic very well. So i didnt have to be put under this was the best way. So i went in on the day to have it done, i took all the medication he gave me to take before coming in and i was a nervous wreck, i had it done and had bad cramps. I wss gold to come back in 3 months to have the dye procedure done and bring a pad with me i would have spotting. I went in 3 months later and had the dye done, after that he said i would have spotting and they walked out , i stood up and was covered in blood, i had a trail of lood following me from the table to the bathroom. I then asked the nurse and she said it was normal, which i didnt think it was. Sense ive had the essure put in ive had heavier more painful periods and been to the emergency room with abdominal pain with vomiting. Which never has happened before. I started experiencing bad headaches where i couldnt bend over or i felt like i was gonna pass out or was extremely dizzy. I have read every one elses complaints and im experiencing the same things.
- Joanna’s Story hi my name is Joanna I had essure about 3 1/2 ago the worst thing I could have done I had it done 3/2010 I had heavy bleeding having to change every 30 to 45 min and had the most […]
- Candace’s Story Hi Im Candace.Im a 33yr old mom of 3 girls.I had the Essure surgery done in 2005.I have been battling some medical issues for past 5yrs or so..Had many test done to see whats wrong and […]
- Brittany’s Story I got the essure 9 months ago. I was going to get regular tubal but dr recommended essure. Hed delivered all 3 of my kids, so i trusted him. The first 8 months after i bleed, THE ENTIRE 8 […]
- Nichole’s Story I had this procedure done July 2, 2012. It was the worst decision I have ever made. First, they don't put you under they just loaded me up with pain medicine, and I was left to get dressed […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the procedure done in October 2011. My doctor was unable to place the device in my right tube because it was already blocked 'for some reason'. The procedure went smooth other that […]
- Patricia’s Story My Essure procedure was terrible from the beginning. The day I went in for the placement it was so painful. The doctor had a student do the placement. He never could get it in the […]