My Name Is Samantha I’ve Had esure since February of 2012 & right After I Got It Done I Felt Pressure Witch The Doctor Said Was Normal But I Also Stayed Bleeding For 8 Months straight Since then I Get Headaches my Stomach My name is Samantha and I’ve had the Essure since February of 2012 and right after I got it done, I felt pressure which the doctor said was normal. But I also stayed bleeding for 8 months straight since then. I get headaches, my stomach is in constant pain. I’m always complaining about my stomach and the nausea is the worst. I get dizzy from time to time and I wish I would never gotten this done. I can’t go get myself checked because I do not have an insurance but I know when I do ever go something has to be wrong in my insides. I can feel it very painful. Please if you are planing on getting it done, it is the worst decision I ever made. I DO NOT recommend anyone to have this done!
- Jessica’s Story I got the essure implants in 2009. Only thing they told me was that I'd have some light cramping after it was put in. I was never told that I'd have so many other problems. Since the […]
- Michelle’s Story Hello, about 4 years ago I got essure, since then I have had major stomach issues and lots of pain and pressure in my lower back I have just been ill and out of energy all the time. […]
- Rene’s Story Hello, My story sounds typical so long story short, I had the procedure done in 2004 so I can avoid 'surgery'. Since, it had to be replaced once in the beginning then of course I had the […]
- Nyoka’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2010 and it has been very difficult. I have stomach and bacj pain as well as strange bleeding weeks at a time. I know I made the choice to get essure but I […]
- Anita’s Sory I had the essure done a month ago and already I feel terrible.. I decided to google for anyone possible reason for this and im devastated if i'm honest at all the stories stating what i'm […]
- Carla’s Story I had the essure procedure done 4 years ago. The procedure itself was the most painful experiance I've ever had. They need to put us out when this is done. It's been nothing but problems […]