I received the essure in may of 2011. I wanted to just have my tubes tied. My docote pushed essure till it felt it was the only option that i had, I truely wish i trusted my gut. Found another doctor or something.
After recieving the Essure I bled for 8 month straight. It was extremely heavy. I couldnt sneeze, sit up laugh anything without it gushing out. I couldnt get out of bed for the pain in my pelvic and back were so severe.
I repeatedly went to the doctor with no help given. I thought i was crazy. My head is foggy at times. I feel ill and nausea often. Pain has spread to my hips. My periods are random. Months will pass with nothing but when i do get them they are extemely heavy. I cramp in my back and pelvis. I have seen a different doctor and the only thing they could recommend is to caurterize my uterus. I have beard several times its not the essure but i have always known it is. I have not felt the same since i recieved the essure.
- Samantha’s Story Hi I'm 29 years old and three years ago after giving birth to my second son, I requested my tubes be tied tubial ligation, the past three years have been hell for I've been breaking out […]
- Heidi’s Story E-Hell is what i live. Everyday is a fight to get out of bed. I have severe night sweats, horrible right hip pain, deep depression, rashes that form in between fingers, two week menstrual […]
- Alicia’s Story Hello everyone my nightmare started in 2004:(yes I have been dealing with this for over 8 years.) My emotions are out of control because I have constant pain. I am stabbed when I do simple […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012. I didn't have any problems with it until a couple months ago. The procedure was painful. The doctor was able to place one tube on my right […]
- Christy’s Story I had the Essure procedure in August 2010. When I had the procedure, I had extreme pain when my doctor was inserting the coils, especially on one side. I thought I was going to come […]
- Samantha’s Story My Name Is Samantha I've Had esure since February of 2012 & right After I Got It Done I Felt Pressure Witch The Doctor Said Was Normal But I Also Stayed Bleeding For 8 Months straight […]