I’m 33 and now have 5 kids. I got easier done Nov.27,2013 a ten min procedure turned into two hours. The instruments used punctured my uterus and I almost bleed out. Many problems later in June 6,2014 I start bleeding so in July I finally go to hospital and they tell me they only see one rod and send me Home still bleeding and No solution. I’m depressed,tired and I can’t go on living like this. Life is not meaningful anymore.
- Samantha’s Story I went in for a ten minute procedure today, I came out of the room 5 hours later they made a false passage into my cervix, the punctured the uteris wall and I have two large tears that […]
- Joelie’s Story Three years ago my doctor told me I was at risk for blood clots taking birth control pills (which I have taken for over 20 years). Also my periods were heavy,painful,awful, and getting […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the Essure placed may 2006. I started to have a discharge, pain but they couldn't figure out why. Finally , on a ultrasound my GYN saw something. It was the coils sticking out into […]
- Kollette’s Story I had the essure procedure done in March 17, 2011 (37 yrs old). Before having the procedure done I was running 2 – 3 miles 5 days a week and doing aroebic exercises 2 -3 days a […]
- Angelia’s Story I had this procedure done 7 years ago. Not more than 3 months after I had it done I was in the hospital with migraines. I was a single mom and had 4 kids to take care of on my own with […]
- Samantha’s Story My Name Is Samantha I've Had esure since February of 2012 & right After I Got It Done I Felt Pressure Witch The Doctor Said Was Normal But I Also Stayed Bleeding For 8 Months straight […]