I went in for a ten minute procedure today, I came out of the room 5 hours later they made a false passage into my cervix, the punctured the uteris wall and I have two large tears that they couldn’t get to stop bleeding, I have to go to the hospital for a 24 hour watch, and this is just day one.
- Samantha’s Story I'm 33 and now have 5 kids. I got easier done Nov.27,2013 a ten min procedure turned into two hours. The instruments used punctured my uterus and I almost bleed out. Many problems later in […]
- Tabitha’s Story Last year I told my healthcare provider I wanted a tubal. The nurse at the clinic I was going to told me about Essure. She explained how it was done. After much thought I decided to do it. […]
- Jessica’s Story I am a 38 year old woman. I have 3 children ages 15, 13 and 2 and 2 step children, ages 9 and 7. You can see why I wanted to get the Essure. I had the Essure implanted June 2011. That […]
- Cary’s Story I talked to my doctor about a year after having my youngest child of four and he recomended the essure procedure after having the procedure i started bleeding all the time nonstop period! […]
- Angie’s Story On 9-19-09 I had ESSURE put in. The coil for my right side would not go in, so the Doctor had several other Doctors try and push this coil in. I was so devastated! Finally the 4th Doctor […]
- Stacey’s Story I had ‘normal' periods for the first 4 to 5 months after the surgery. They were very heavy, but lasted about 5 days and they were 28 days apart. Then they started coming in 24, […]