I had my Essure procedure done this year in February. I have had severe pain in my back, legs, and pelvic area since I had it placed. I want to have the coils removed but I can’t afford it. I am in the process of trying to have something done. I have called my ob doc numerous times and they keep saying take some Tylenol and you will be OK give it another six months. I can’t even get the doctor who did the procedure on the phone and now I am thinking I have made the biggest mistake of my life by getting the procedure done. I have been told that the doctor will not do follow ups for problems after the procedure so now I am lost and don’t know where to go for help.
- Chrystal’s Story I talked to my doctor about tubaligation when I was pregnant with my 4th child. He suggested the essure. He told me all about how much better it was than the tubaligation. I told him I […]
- Brandi’s Story I had this done in July of 2008. When they did it my right one did great, but the left one cut through my tube the doctor reversed the coil and then got it in. I have bad cramps a lot and […]
- Samantha’s Story hello my name is samantha feltner, i am 22 years old and i have four children. i got the essure implantation in 2012. when i went in to get the procedure done, my doctor never really […]
- Michelle’s Story I am a 34 yr that had her Essure procedure done 6 weeks after I my third child in 2012. Me and my husband had talked about it before making the descion to not have any more children. […]
- Angela’s Story I cannot remember if it was late 2008 or early 2009 – But that is when my Essure journey began. Before getting the procedure done in the Doctors office we realized I wasn't on any […]
- Trisha’s Story My story is kind of long. I will try to make it as short as possible. After my 4th child was born in Oct of 2002, I had a tubal ligation (my doc said she cut, tied, cauterized my tubes). […]