I had the Essure device implanted in 2008. The Doctor that did it had no idea what he was doing. He attempted to implant it on my left side, didnt think it went in, and tried AGAIN not realizing the coil was there. It was extremely painful. Now I have intermittent pain on my left side, sometimes stabbing and horrible. The Doctor swears up and down it cant be the coil and that ‘it does not migrate’. I left the office yesterday feeling like an idiot.
- Bobbi’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July 2011. I went back to see my Doctor in November 2011 and told him that I was having sharp stabbing pains where he implanted the devices. I was really […]
- Aimee’s Story Hello, My name is Aimee Erkman. I had tubal ligation surgery 22 January 2015, as well surgery to remove an IUD that may or may not have become embedded. A few days later, I was curious […]
- Lori’s Story I had this procedure done in 2007 and had problems from day one. The coil that was placed in my right fallopian tube was rejected right away during the procedure and had to be removed and […]
- Moranda’s Story I had the Essure done in September of 2009, three months after my daughter was born. I had stabbing pains in my right side when I went to the doctor and told him about these pains. The […]
- Angela’s Story I had Essure and began having severe cramps but only on one side. It felt like something was stabbing me. I told my OBGYN that I felt like the Essure coil was poking me. He assured me that […]
- Heather’s Story I got Essure in 2012. They gave me general anesthesia since I have never been pregnant. I woke up with no problems and had my HSG after three months, using an alternative BC for those […]