Hello, my name is sandra wolfe and I am 22 years old. I got the essure procedure done October 17, 2013. Since I have had essure I have had nothing but problems with it. I’m always havin pelvic pain, I get unexplained bacterial infections, bruises that form from nothing, I’m tired all the time, and I’m bleeding into my left ovary. I had no idea about all of these problems with the essure because my doctor had told me that there weren’t any risks or complaints with the device. I wish I would’ve done my research before getting it done because it’s the worst mistake of my life. I have never felt so defeated, so depressed, and so useless in my life. I now even met a wonderful man that I’ve been with for over a year and he has no kids. He would like to have one of his own and him not being able to have one from me might make me lose the love of my life. I just hope that any one that is considering getting the essure does their research before it’s too late! I don’t want anymore women having to go through any of this. Essure is just not the answer please don’t get it.
- Teri’s Story I am a 29 year old mother of three. I got the Essure implants in 2009. Until a few days ago when a friend mentioned it to me I didnt even think to connect the medical problems I have been […]
- Joy’s Story Hello everyone I had the procesure done in 2010. Since then I have been miserable. My quality of life has diminished tremendously. I have never had menstrual cramps until I had the […]
- Jessica’s Story I was a mother of 3 by the age of 23 and I was dealing with postpartum depression. I went to my obstetrician to talk about what I was going through.. I broke down in tears in front of him […]
- Jessica’s Story I was a mother of 3 by the age of 23 and I dealing with postpartum depression. I went to my obstetrician to talk about what I was going through.. I broke down in tears in front of him and […]
- Nicolle’s Story I have 4 really great kids which I love more than life. After my youngest daughter was born, I decided to have a hysterectomy because I was too fertile. My doctor said a hysterectomy at my […]
- Cintina’s Story I had Essure placed September 9, 2013 at first everything was great i was happy with my decision then little things started happening, back pain, migraine's, tiredness, lack of energy.. […]