I have one daughter age 16 yrs old and one baby boy age 2 yrs old . In between I had 16 miscarriages and finally after not giving up I was blessed for the second time with my baby boy. Of course after him I no longer wanted to put my body at risk any more than what I had , so I decided to have the Essure in October 2012.
For the past 3 months I have been having irregular periods and I was always on point being 28 days sharp. I have been experiencing heavy, heavy bleeding with big blood clots for 6 days then it goes away and come back for another 2-3 days . At the same time I am suffering from major lower back pains even when not on my menstrual cycle. I also feel sharp pains in my ovaries, which is a thing I have never experienced before. I have also lost my sex drive and I’m only 33, which is very uncommon. I have not yet seen my gyn but I am very concerned and freaked out! What should I do?
- Sara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2005, since then my menstrual cycle has become irregular. Sometimes it's extremely heavy, other times I will go 2 months without one. Also, since my […]
- Christina’s Story Hi, My name is Christina and I live in Sacramento, California. I am a 32yr old, married mother of 5. We have 3 boys and 2 girls. My husband and I were surprised with our 5th child quite […]
- Angela’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011. My problems were weight gain, bloating, tiredness, irregular cycles, and bleeding after sex until this past fall. In September 2012 I had my […]
- Jaqueline’s Story I had the Essure procedure in July 2006. After the procedure was done I only had minor cramping and some bleeding. I did notice that my period change a bit. I now have heavier periods for […]
- Angela’s Story After having three early loss miscarriages, and the heavy bleeding trouble I had with the last one, I decided that I was pretty much done trying to have a baby. I was 39 years old and my […]
- Francine’s Story Hello, I just saw info. on the Essure procedure on the news. I was honeslty so relieved that I was not alone in the pain I have felt after the procedure. I recieved the Essure procedure 2 […]