today i wanted to look up on the point i had my DR. COHEN MD In grants pass OR talk me into having ESSURE being i lost three babys and she said it was something i needed to have. I find myself very sick and i deal with so much pain that now Dr’s have no way to help whats wrong with me and my pain. my back is with in so much pain and along with the fear i so went threw with bleeding for four months that they think I’m into early menempose. i have over bearing cramping and mone in pain threw my nights as i now find i haven’t had my pereiod for four months.. i find i didn’t ask for what i’m going threw and the fear I’m dieing and with no ansers from anyone who could care to help. so i ask (am i pragnet?) or is this another problem i have to fight. for so many years i have gone threw pain and fear of what did my Dr talk me into.. when i had my periods i would bleed chunks of very large blood like the loss of a baby. so please i ask any wemon that think this is ok i can only bage you and pray to NOT EVER have the ESSURE they call the permanent birth contriol system done. I find i don’t have the way to ask an Attorney for help and Dr’s now day’s to only be back up by the Attorneys..
- Cary’s Story I talked to my doctor about a year after having my youngest child of four and he recomended the essure procedure after having the procedure i started bleeding all the time nonstop period! […]
- Leslie’s Story The Essure was recommended to me after the birth of my second child. I have a blood clotting disorder and i'm not able to take anything with the hormones. My doctor that it would be a […]
- Dawn’s Story My name is Dawn and I am 32. I got the essure placement in July of 2012. I have one daughter and one stepdaughter. I knew that I did not want any more kids because I wanted to make sure […]
- Daneen’s Story I had the procedure done about 10 years ago. Over the past 8 years, my life has been hell. Between the pain, the extremely heavy bleeding, the headaches, the hair loss and many other […]
- Dawana’s Story I had my essure placed In 2005 after having twins. My doctor talked me and my husband In to doing the essure. I was told it was new and was never told about any side effects. Not long […]
- Jessica’s Story Hi my name is Jess and I had Essure put in back in the 2013 and after placement I bled for 6 months straight and it was like a regular period. Then I started to get debilitating pains that […]