I had my Essure in 2011 shortly after having my daughter. I was 25 when I recevied the Essure. I began to have extremly heavy periods, blood clotts, and migraines like no other. I then had a hystrectomy in February, 2014 as they were trying to help with the blood flow of my periods. At 27 I had to have a hystrectomy. After seeing all the information I have been reading for the past week, I now know why I am so sick with low back pain, severe cramping and severe migraines. Essure is my problem and a mistake.
- Bianca’s Story I had gotten essure in 2009 a year after my daughter was born i am 25 and have 3 kids at that time i didnt want no more kids. i been having bad headaches, cramping like im having […]
- Amy’s Story After reading all the information, i have had all the same issues after i had essure placed in 2010 after i had my daughter. I have had horrible L side pain, back pain, migraines and […]
- LaPinia’s Story Hello all, I made the worst decision of my life getting this procedure Esure in 2011 since then I have had leg cramps and also heavy bleeding. this year my cycle is now 20 to 25 days which […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley, I just turned 26 and I had the essure tubal 4 1/2 years ago. I have 3 wonderful sons and my husband and I decided that was plenty. We looked into our options and […]
- Tania’s Story Hello my name is Tania I'm 25 years old and I got the essure done this year April 1st 2014, and until now I'm spotting and in cramps and now stabbing pains in my lower abdominal right side […]
- Michelle’s Story I am 43 years old and I had the procedure done in 2011 due to heavy periods. About 6 months after, my periods were back full force and very painful. I am so miserable. I am […]