My name is Sarah. I am 3. About 7 years ago I got the essure. Within a year I developed severe pain and cysts. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and adenomyosis. I have had multiple surgeries to remove cysts, and a hydrothermal oblation. Nothing has taken away the pain. I am now facing a hysterectomy this summer. I hope the word will spread before more young women have to experience anything like this. It has played a long horrifying part in my life.
- Sarah’s Story I made the choice to have the Essure done in early 2012. I feared the thought of surgery so this seemed to be the best option for my anxiety. I was so wrong. Ever since the 2 month mark […]
- Michele’s Story I also had the essure procedure done in 2010 after the birth of my 5th child. After the procedure i suffered from severe pain throughout the month. I began to develop very painful cysts […]
- Tiffany’s Story Hi, My name is Tiffany Escobar i am a 32year old. I have essure for 7 years now.I have 2 childern 1 boy 10years old and a 8 year old daughter. I had no problems the first couple of years […]
- Christina’s Story Hi my name is Christina I want to share my story about having essure. I had the essure put in 6 weeks after I had my daughter in 2014 my daughter was born in November 2013 and at first I […]
- Sarah’s Story hi erin, my name is sarah white and im here to share my story with you!i am a 26 yr old young mother that has 2 beautiful little girls.i had my oldest at 17 and youngest at 19 at the age […]
- Tabitha’s Story I had the essure put in 7 months ago and when they did the dye test they seen the coil came out of my right fallopian tube and adhered to my uterus. They said i would need immediate […]