I made the choice to have the Essure as my permanent birth control about three years ago.
I did not know I was actually having symptoms from the Essure because the symptoms I had were not listed on the website.
I have put the two and two together because I have never had a constant problem with migraines until I received the Essure. Before the Essure I think I have had maybe 3 migraines my whole life due to sinus issues. After the Essure was implanted I have had one at least every month and now every two weeks.
May left side abdomen pain has only started and persisted since I received the essure.
I actually break out in a rash once a while in my face and abdomen after showering Since receiving the Essure.
These are all symptoms I’ve had since the Essure.
Im sad that I didn’t know more about the consequences that I would suffer because of choosing this birth control method.
I plan on calling a doctor to get them removed soon because I just now received insurance again after 3 years!
I would not recommend this method!! It’s been tough.
- Tabitha’s Story I have 3 Handsome boys. I always new I only wanted to have 3 kids. After my third son was born, I was put on the Miena IUD for 5 years which worked great! When my 5 years was up, I knew I […]
- Joyce’s Story In December 2011, I had Essure implanted and was told by my insurance (kaiser permanente) it was the only serialization proceedute available. For the first few months, I didn't see any […]
- Tammy’s Story Had this procedure done about 3 years ago due to the fact that no other birth control would be offered for me due to being overweight, over the age of 33 and a smoker. Now wish I would […]
- Sarah’s Story My husband and I found out we were expecting our fouth child the DAY before his scheduled vascectomy.:). After Cash was born I was in need of 'pelvic reconstruction'. During my […]
- Sarah’s Story hi my name is Sarah i have had essure in since 2010. ive been on here before and wrote my story. but now it is 2014 and once again i'm having another added problem that i've been dealing […]
- Tawana’s Story I, too, had the Essure procedure implanted in September 2009 as a form of permanent birth control. About 6 months after, I started to have pelvic pain like no other. I went to my gyn many […]