Hi. My name is Sarah. I got essure about 2 years ago and had nothing but problems with it. I feel like my insides are being ripped out. I have heavy periods and really bad cramping. I can’t stand some times. I get really bad hot flashes and migraines. Some times I will sit down and I get like this stretching feeling and I’m in tears. I have been back and forth with the doctor and they say nothing is wrong and they wont do surgery. I recommend not to get the essure. I wanted more babies but I got it cause I couldn’t afford another baby. I regret getting this thing cause I have pains all the time and I’ve gained weight, also it ruined my life and now there is nothing I can do. I feel like I’m stuck with this for the rest of my life. I’ve also developed a bowel disease since I got the essure.
- Hope’s Story my name hope champion I'm 32 years old I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time my life has become a living hell! I have Been to the. Er 3 times with abdomanal pain , severe weakness […]
- Sarah’s Story hi erin, my name is sarah white and im here to share my story with you!i am a 26 yr old young mother that has 2 beautiful little girls.i had my oldest at 17 and youngest at 19 at the age […]
- Phyllis’s Story I had my Essure implanted in August of 2008. I had cramping for weeks after the implant and was told that was normal and give it more time. So I did. It seemed to get better. But in the […]
- Leigh’s Story After giving birth to my daughter in 2006, we felt as if our family was complete. We had one son and one daughter, and my GI doctor was shocked when I told him I had my second child. I had […]
- April’s Story I had the procedure done and now I have problems with my periods. I have bleeding at a time through 3 or more pads and also tampax at one time. I had weight gain, sharp pain in my […]
- Crystal’s Story Hi my name is Crystal, I had this surgery done after my son was born in 2009. First I was never told of any side effects and was also told the coils were made of silicon. The side effects […]