My name is Sara. I have gotten Essure in October 2010 after my son was born. I had a high risk pregnacy my Dr told me EsEssureas the best fore. Safe and I won’t get pregnant. My hair started too fall out. I had pain everyday. Heavy periods moody depressed I didn’t feel myself. I got the confirmation test done I was confirmed I was block. I didn’t think nothing more of it but I was having side effects. I didn’t realize that until I found the Essure page on Facebook. I was reading post of other women. II didn’t realize all I was feeling it was linked too Essure so I finally found a Dr who would take me right away. In the mean time I suffered a miscarriage. I was in so much pain I didn’t know what was happening. The Dr did alot of testing. It turns out that the Essure moved too my uterus. I had a hystrotomy in July too get it out.
- Sara’s Story I had essure done in Sept. 2011. Three months after I started noticing 'strange changes' in my body. Inflammation, pelvic swelling (I look like im 3 months pregnant) loss of periods, […]
- Dionne’s Story My Essure was put in on 11/2/2010 I had cramps for a couple of weeks constantly. I figured that that was normal . My Dr. said it would be cramping. I did go after 3 months and got my check […]
- Roxanna’s Story I decided when I got pregnant with my second child that I did not what any more kids. I told my OB on the first visit and she told me to wait and do research, that I had 9 months to make a […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi my name is Cynthia Deleon ..I live in Newyork and was born and raised on the bronx back in 2007 I decided to get a tubuligation ..at the time I was working in a hospital in the obs/ […]
- Kari’s Story I'm 27 years old with four children. My last child was a surprise. I was 25 and just had the youngest. I got told Essure was better for me than to just get my tubes tied. I didn't want […]
- Kylie’s Story At almost 31 years old, I am now pregnant with my 5th child. Even though I had the Essure procedure done last year to prevent any further pregnancies. I am only 10 weeks, and in constant […]