I got the Essure coils put in January 2010. The right coil unraveled and shredded my Fallopian tube so i had to have surgery to have it removed. In 2012 I had to have another surgery because cysts kept growing on my right ovary so I had to have my right ovary removed also. Now its 2013 and I am late on my period I am very bloated peeing every 2-3 hours and wondering if I am pregnant.
- Lorel’s Story I have told my story on here before but now there is more. I'll start from the beginning, 2009I got essure implanted 2010 I got 90 percent of my cervix removed, for the next couple off […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2005, I had my right ovary removed and had an ablation. So in 2011, I took my doctor's recommendation to use Essure. In her report, she indicated she put one in each tube, which isn't […]
- Cecilia’s Story I had my son in 2009 I already had a daughter & my husband & I decided to have perminant sterilization. We went with the Essure because it was suppose to be less pain, faster […]
- Jessica’s Story I hesitate sharing this because it is so personal but if my experience can save another female from going through what I am than I will be so happy that I shared this. April of 2013 we […]
- Madonna’s Story So its not along story but after I had my son I decided to go this way and get the ensure. It was ok for about a month but then it changed I hurt all the time and there was no enjoying […]
- Starlene’s Story In 2005 I was in a car accident that caused damage to both Fallopian tubes. I was rushed into surgery and had a dermoid cyst removed ( that I did not know I had) my left tube and ovary […]