My name is Sara and i had essure put in january of 2012. My life started to change soon after… i was told recovery was to be a sinch but actually i was in extreme pain and having blackout moments. If i knew that would happen i would have just got a tubal like originally planned! But it got worse after that…. i discovered painful lumps in my pubic area so i finally went to the dr. He told me my blood test came back that i wasnt allergic to the coils so i would be just fine. well he was wrong… now i have horrible cramps and heavy bleeding every period which last at least 10 days total plus there is an annoying stabbing pain in my left ovary area. Headaches and neasea everyday… and I cant enjoy sex anymore at all…. everything hurts! And if i do tolerate for the sake of my mans sanity i bloat up like im 6 months pregnant and normally am in the fetal position from the pain! Im over these things and what they have done to my body! i want my life back!!!!!!! Not only should the company who makes these devil coils own up but so should the dr who pushed for me to do this!
- Christina’s Story My name is Christina and I am a mother of five. I gave birth to my 5th and final child in 2006 and decided to research permanent birth control solutions. I read everything I could and […]
- Chelsea’s Story I had my Essure coil implantation done on August 2nd 2011. I was a healthy 26 year old mother of 4 and thought I was doing the right thing by getting essure done to protect me from […]
- Sara’s Story I have been having a lot of the same problems as most of you are with the insomnia and the heavy and weird bleeding during my irregular periods and the clots. I got the essure done in may […]
- Cassie’s Story Hello, I just wanted to share how difficult life has been due to these coils. My Dr. insists the problems I am having have nothing to do with the device. However, I feel differently. I […]
- Sara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2005, since then my menstrual cycle has become irregular. Sometimes it's extremely heavy, other times I will go 2 months without one. Also, since my […]
- Brooke’s Story I just want these out of my body. My life is a lot different since I got the Essure coils implanted in August 2013. I have not stopped bleeding. That was over five months ago. I have […]