I had the Essure procedure done in 2005, since then my menstrual cycle has become irregular. Sometimes it’s extremely heavy, other times I will go 2 months without one. Also, since my procedure I get horrible cramps in my ovary area, as well as headaches every day. The headaches sometimes put me in bed and leave me unable to do anything with my kids. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband!
I have no insurance, so I’m in a position where I can’t do anything. It is unfair to us, we were told it was a safe and easy procedure, I feel we were lied to, and now our bodies and families are paying the toll.
- Brittany’s Story I got the Essure in August of 2012. I have not had a menstrual cycle since then. I get terrible headaches and migraines and I have recently started having symptoms like I am pregnant. […]
- Sara’s Story I had essure preformed in September of 2011, I immediatley had problems. I experienced unbearable pain and menstrual cycle changes that included heavy bleeding that would last for 2 weeks […]
- Maria’s Story I've had Essure for the past 6 years. Ever since I had the procecurd done, I have terrible menstrual cycles. I miss a day or two of work monthly. The first 2 or days are the worst…. […]
- Sara’s Story My name is Sara Strum, and as I sit and type this I'm in severe pain. It starts in my abdomin, goes down into my groin and into my back, then down my leg all the way to my ankle. I had […]
- Sandra’s Story I have one daughter age 16 yrs old and one baby boy age 2 yrs old . In between I had 16 miscarriages and finally after not giving up I was blessed for the second time with my baby boy. Of […]
- Gina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2010, after having our third child. Since then I have had heavy cycles, alot of pain, many headaches and much more. I have been to a Doctor whom […]