I thought getting the essure was the best birth control for me. I had three children and knew I was not wanting any more it was a newer form out I thought I would give it a go. Sad thing is starting from the appointment to have this done, an procedure I was told was fast and pain less took 2 hours and very painful,since this I have had major headaches, lower back and hip cramping,weight gain and bloated looks like I’m 5 months pregnant. So in November 2012 I went to a new doctor who could not find anything wrong with the essure but did find large ovarian cysts mind you I never had this issue in my life. I still continue dealing with headachs,cramps,fatigue and weight gain. I have checked into my insurance to have them removed and they will not cover the cost! I’m so upset with feeling like this since 2010 and being told I’m just going to have to deal with it. I hope my store helps another to do research on this and read other women’s stories before you make a life changing decision.
- Denise’s Story I had the Essure coils put in last October. Felt like something was wrong from the moment they tried to put the right side in. The pain was excruciating. I was later told I had an ovarian […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the essure procedure after my 3rd child was born in 2006. I was never told of any side effects. Soon after the procedure I began to experience horrific pelvic pain,(I now have […]
- Talisha’s Story my name is talisha, I am married with three kids and I live in macomb michigan. i got the essure procedure done, july of 2008. It sounded to good to be true because i didn't have to worry […]
- Annelise’s Story I am a 29 year old mother of 3 and both myself and my children's father come from large families so when I got pregnant the first two times on birth control (shot and pill) and was told I […]
- Kindal’s Story I am 28 years old. I had this procedure in december of 2008. Shortly after I developed a rash on each hip area. Eventually it went away. Over the last 4 1/2 years I have developed severe […]
- Dawn’s Story I had the procedure done after the birth of my 3 child in 2006. The procedure was extremely painful. I had severe cramps for a year nonstop. I went to my Dr a few times and he kept wanting […]