Thank you so much to all the women who came forward to tell their stories. You saved me! I am scheduled for this procedure October 18,2013 today is October 4,2013 at 12:14 am. My doctor’s office opens at 8:00 am. I will call them and cancel my proceedure.
Thank you so much for what you have done, for not giving up, and for getting to me before I had the proceedure.
- Marie’s Story My name is Marie Earley i am only 26 years of age i had the essure done in April of this year and as of today i had one of my springs fall out and i called the doctor and i have to wait […]
- Jennifer’s Story I scheduled this procedure twice and both times I cancelled cause I was too afraid to go through with it. My gut feeling and reading stories helped me make this decision. I want to say […]
- LaTonya’s Story I had the essure procedure done on Aug. 14,2015. Every since the procedure I have been hurting in my lower back, lower right side nad bleeding just about everyday! When I called my doctor […]
- Tammy’s Story I received the Essure procedure earlier this year 2013 and I have continuously bled. I also have pain and discomfort in my lower back and abdomen area and I swell up a lot. I recently […]
- Victoria’s Story I'm suppose to undergo the procedure on halloween. Today I received the depo shot. My doctor is all for it but my mind is really second guessing this. I have no idea.
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2012 and today 5/7/14 I'm sitting at urgent care at Kaiser waiting to be seen by a doctor. Today after using the restroom and I wiped the coil from the […]