Making sense of it all…I have wondered what has been happening to my body since I delivered my fourth child via C-section 12/3/10 and within a couple weeks because of insurance, underwent the Essure procedure.
I have gone to the doctors on numerous occasions with freakish weird symptoms that can’t be explained. I experience high fevers from my severe abdominal pains that leave me in bed for days, to unexplained dizziness, painful heavy periods and blood clotting, weight gain, dizziness and nausea. Doctors unnecessarily continue to recommend repeat testing for STDs, HIV, Paps, with ongoing Negative results!
What is really going on with these nickel tubes that scarred me to sterilization?
- Katrina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009. Since then, I have had problems with frequent urination, pain during intercourse, exhaustion, painful menstrual cycles, heavy bleeding, nausea, […]
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure implant placed in 2008 after my youngest son was born. I have experienced dizziness, moderate to some day’s severe back pain. A few months after I had it done, my husband […]
- Stacey’s Story I got the Essure procedure done August 31, 2011 after the birth of my third child. I asked my gyn if there were any side effects to this procedure and he said that there weren't any. He […]
- Rachael’s Story I decided after my second child I was finished having children. I have a boy and a girl! So i talked to my doctor about a tubal and all he could talk about was how great essure was and […]
- Jonni’s Story I had the Essure procedure on 9/21/12. I started my period that day and as of today it has not stopped (1/11/13). I was not able to go to the imaging appointment because I was still […]
- Tammy’s Story My name is Tammy, my sister in-law had this procedure done 15 months ago! She has been suffering ever since!! She has almost every symptom listed from the MELISA test for being allergic to […]