I had the essure procedure done about four years ago .I choose this procedure because it I would not have to go into the hospital for a surgical procedure.After the essure procedure I had heavier periods, that caused to heavy terrible cramps I would even mess up my clothing in some occassions.I had removal of endometriois twice.I also under went an ablation ,which meant burning of the uterine walls so that my periods would stop or not be so heavy.I also had bad headaches and extreme bloating.I am now left with a scar from the surgery of the removal of the endometral mass which I think that was contributed by the essure procedure.
- Catina’s Story 4yrs ago after having my daughter Emma . I decided to get a permanent birth control that was safe. I chose Essure. I went to my Dr's office and got it done. I had terrible cramps and […]
- Taishna’s Story About a year and a half ago, I had checked into getting the tubal ligation procedure done because I didn't want anymore children and I was looking for a permanant fix instead of staying on […]
- Sheila’s Story hi , I have had the essure for about 5 years Now , since then I have had very heavy periods , very bad cramps and the worst headaches ! I wish I could have them could removed but I don't […]
- Andrea’s Story In March 2006 I had the Essure procedure done. I am now 40 years old and after 13 years, it feels like I am having a heavy period, cramps that are leaving me in the fetal position. It […]
- Brandi’s Story I had this done in July of 2008. When they did it my right one did great, but the left one cut through my tube the doctor reversed the coil and then got it in. I have bad cramps a lot and […]
- Gwendolynn’s Story I had my Essure procedure in September 2011. It was marketed as easy, minimal pain, minimal side effects. On August 13, 2012 I had a hydrosalpinx (fluid filled fallopian tube) surgically […]