I received the Essure in 2007. Recently I started having episodes once a month where my bp rises/nausea/intestinal issues/muscle cramps and leg pain on left side along with sore glands in the groin. I have had pelvic pain along with cold/allergy/flu-like symptoms/fatigue/migraines and body aches. At first I thought all these were different issues and dismissing it as sinus infections and body soreness from working out but after several months of experiencing the same excruciating symptoms that continuously have gotten worse and more severe with longer down time. I have been to the Er because I thought I was having a stroke. After a EKG/ct scan and blood test that all came back normal, I have no doubt my issue is related to Essure after reading post. I have been to my PCP and used steroids with no luck only to be referred to a neurologist who can’t explain all of my symptoms. I am getting depressed not able to function normally. I feel like discomfort all day and night. I have chosen to contact my ob/gyn to get my device removed. I can no longer live this way. The fda has only followed a five year study with participants, clearly this study needs to be done over 10 years or more to be accurate!
- Mona’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 and since then I have had nothing but problems. My periods are so painful that I can barely get out of bed, I have blood clots that are huge. […]
- Terrell’s Story I have digged & digged trying to find answers as to why in the last 5-6 years my body feels like it's falling apart.now 47 Never did I once consider it may be caused by my' Essure […]
- Latashia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Ever since then I've had a lot of symptoms, and they have all gotten worse over time. I have sharp pains in my tubes, a nickle taste in my […]
- Christie’s Story I am a 42 year old active healthy female with no medical history prior to having Essure Coils placed. I had Essure Coils placed May 2014. First the only thing I was told that Essure Coils […]
- Heidi’s Story E-Hell is what i live. Everyday is a fight to get out of bed. I have severe night sweats, horrible right hip pain, deep depression, rashes that form in between fingers, two week menstrual […]
- Sarah’s Story I made the choice to have the Essure as my permanent birth control about three years ago. I did not know I was actually having symptoms from the Essure because the symptoms I had […]