I underwent the Essure procedure in the summer of 2008, after my third child was born. Everything seemed fine until 2 years ago when I started having migraines. The migraines are becoming more and more common, I have them at least once a month now. Also I have begun feeling bloated and having terrible cramps in my lower abdomen. Once they were so bad I felt as though I was in labor. It was extremely scary! I haven’t had anything reversed yet as financially it is not an option at this point.
- Sherita’s Story I had the procedure done going on 8 years in November. Ever since I had that done I have had so many problems. My obgyn didn't even tell me the side affects or the procedure I was […]
- Tricia’s Story After my 3rd child I decided I was done having children. I went to my gynecologist and he suggested the newest thing. It was described as out patient, least amount of time off, just […]
- Jewels’s Story Yep! I got pregnant. I had the procedure done December 2008. Had exploritory surgery in March 2009 because of severe pain in my stomach. I was told everything was fine and the coils looked […]
- Crystal’s Story I ahve had Essure done in 2008 it was the worst decision that I have made. I have very bad cramping, I have a lot of UTI infections, I get migraines. I have not been able to see if I am […]
- Lori’s Story Hello, My name is Lori and I am 50 years old and I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 along with a Novasure hydro uterine Ablation. I was having horrific cramping and bleeding and they […]
- Dana’s Story About 7 years ago I had the Essure put in and it's been hell ever since! Severe cramping, debilitating back pain! Also went in 2 years ago and was informed by lab they couldnt find one of […]