I had the procedure in 2011, after the birth of my last son. I didn’t know it then, but after around 2-3 months…I started having pain in my pelvic area, during sex, and walking. The next thing I have is the intense pain during my menstrel cycle. I have always had very easy light periods, until these were put in. I have trouble with weight loss as well. After complaining to my gyno, he has put me on many different pain meds, and muscle relaxers/anti depressives to treat the pain..but has never associated the pain with the essure. I still have pain. I feel like something is wrong, but my doctor doesn’t and since then, I haven’t been back to see a gyno. I’m at a loss, and dont know what to do. I want these things out of me. I want them to stop poisoning my body.
- Holly’s Story My story began after having my 3rd child in March of 2011. I knew that our family was done growing and my husband and I were tyring to figure out which one of us was going to be the […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the essure put in in October of 2012. At first I loved it. Told everyone about this wonderful product that was so easy. A couple people even got it from my word. In early 2013 I […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the Essure coils procedure done October of 2010. In March of 2012 I had already started the many doctors visits that would lead to me needing a hysterectomy! My periods had became […]
- Megan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011, after having my 3rd child. Since having it done, I often have severe cramps or sharp pains in the area where my coils are. I have gained a […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2010 & it completely turned my world upside down. Weeks after the procedure I began experiencing horrible symptoms & neither myself nor any Doctor […]
- Rosemary’s Story After the unexpected birth of my forth child I knew I didn't want anymore children. I choose Essure for the reason of being on Medicaid and there was no surgical procedure to be done […]