I had the Essure placed may 2006. I started to have a discharge, pain but they couldn’t figure out why. Finally , on a ultrasound my GYN saw something. It was the coils sticking out into my uterus. I don’t know if it was placed wrong or migrated out. They contacted the company for feedback. They didn’t know how to cut them out. There are not any instruments that cut thru the coils. So I had a Hyst. Kept my ovaries so I wouldn’t go into Menapause. Healthy to keep your ovaries. No issues after hyst. will answer questions if someone has any.
- Shannon’s Story I had the essure done on September 15th 2014. On October 15th I had a TIA which is a mini stroke. Age 33 and with a healthy lifestyle no one new what was going on. It turns out my right […]
- Cassandra’s Story I went to the emergency room for significant pain. During my catscan, my doctors informed me that this pain was caused by my gallstone. However, they were deeply concerned as my coils […]
- Cecilia’s Story I had my son in 2009 I already had a daughter & my husband & I decided to have perminant sterilization. We went with the Essure because it was suppose to be less pain, faster […]
- Jenny’s Story About 6 years ago, I had the essure procedure done to save my husband from having a vasectomy. My doctor told me it was much less invasive than a vasectomy and a quicker recovery. Not long […]
- Gwendolynn’s Story I had my Essure procedure in September 2011. It was marketed as easy, minimal pain, minimal side effects. On August 13, 2012 I had a hydrosalpinx (fluid filled fallopian tube) surgically […]
- Samantha’s Story I'm 33 and now have 5 kids. I got easier done Nov.27,2013 a ten min procedure turned into two hours. The instruments used punctured my uterus and I almost bleed out. Many problems later in […]