I had the Essure coils procedure done October of 2010. In March of 2012 I had already started the many doctors visits that would lead to me needing a hysterectomy! My periods had became so heavy I was beginning to become light headed, my cramps felt like I was being ripped apart, I had headaches, painful sex etc. My OB scheduled my hysterectomy for the following September, however due do things beyond my control, I lost my health insurance. So now 2 years later, I am still experiencing all of these aweful symptoms. I wouldn’t suggest the essure implants to my worst enemy.! I hope soon there will no longer be an Essure implant, because no woman deserves to go thru this.
- Joleen’s Story I had the Essure and am still cramping. It is worse than having period symptoms everyday! It affects my lower back; I am tired all the time, no matter what I do. I have depression, but […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the procedure in 2011, after the birth of my last son. I didn't know it then, but after around 2-3 months…I started having pain in my pelvic area, during sex, and walking. The […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 after the surprise birth of my twin boys. I told my doctor at the time I didn't want anymore children considering that I now have 4 boys an step mom […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the essure done on September 15th 2014. On October 15th I had a TIA which is a mini stroke. Age 33 and with a healthy lifestyle no one new what was going on. It turns out my right […]
- Deirdre’s Story My nightmare with Essure I was 27 and pregnant with my youngest daughter when I was asked if I had considered sterilization. The mid-wife in my OB/GYN’s office […]
- Leean’s Story I am 41 years old now. I had the essure implants in 2010 after the birth of my twins, since then my health began to fail. I have experienced excessive bleeding, on any given monthly cycle […]