My name is Sharonda Graham and I reside in NJ. I have 3 children and I wanted a birth control method that will prevent me from getting pregnant while I wait a couple of years so my doctor informed me of essure but I didn’t know it was permanent until I been complaining about pain in my stomach, back aches and with some headaches. I went to the emergency room several times but they found nothing. Before I got this essure procedure I didn’t have any of these issues or systoms until afterwards so now I want it removed. I searched the internet for a doctor who can remove them but I found one who name is Dr Michael Dresdner who I made an appointment with to get the surgery done without having to get a hysterectomy but he will do it laparoscopic removal through my navel. I truly appreciate this site.
- Lakeshia’s Story I'm am 27 years old I got my essure done 01/10/2011. I went to my ob asking for birth control because I was in an abusive relationship and had three children and really wasn't sure if I […]
- Shawna’s Story I had the Essure procedure done three years ago. I remember being so happy about this seemingly easy and relatively non-invasive form of permanent birth control. When I did my internet […]
- Bonnie’s Story Honestly, I am still shocked right now. I never linked my symptoms with the Essure, but it appears that all of my symptoms are similar to ones that others have as well. Long story short, I […]
- Tricia’s Story After my 3rd child I decided I was done having children. I went to my gynecologist and he suggested the newest thing. It was described as out patient, least amount of time off, just […]
- Shannon’s Story I am 30 years old and a mother of 3. After having my last child in 2012 and having a conversation with my husband and my doctor, I opted for the Essure procedure because it didn't contain […]
- Vicky’s Story My name is Vicky. I am currently 39 years old. I am a mother to three wonderful boys ages 21, 13 and 9. I will try and keep my story brief. While still married to my first husband, […]