I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011. I was 42 then and had already had 2 stillborns and 7 miscarriages. I decide that I did not wish to risk trying again. When my OB/GYN recommended this procedure I thought ‘yes this is what I need to do!’ However, about 6 months after the procedure I began to have terrible cramps and pain. Almost like menstral cramps but I didn’t have any periods. You see when I had the Essure procedure I also had the NovaSure procedure to stop my periods because I bleed for months at a time. Anyway since the Essure procedure I now have terrible cramps and pain, I constantly am irritated in that area, I am very dry, I keep some sort of rash all the time, I feel pain in my entire body. I wish I could go back to 2011 and not have had this procedure done. I have not insurance now and I really don’t know who I could see at this point because I cannot pay for a doctor visit much less anything else. I want these coils or whatever they are called out of my body because I truly believe that all the female troubles I am having is a result of the Essure procedure. Sure some doctors don’t want you to think this or even admit to it but I know in my heart it is true.
- Sharon’s Story I received the Essure procedure in 2008 after my 5th child was born. Since my insurance would not approve the procedure being done in the doctor's office I had to undergo anesthesia. My […]
- Eugenia’s Story Hello my name is Eugenia I'm now a mother of 7. I had the Essure procedure done in 07 after having my 5 child I didn't want anymore so I had it done. Big mistake since having it done I […]
- Beatrice’s Story Hi, my name is Beatrice Campbell. I was advised by my doctor of a new procedure call essure about 6 years ago. I have been living with a abdominal nightmare since 2008. I had to have the […]
- Sharon’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2011. The Essure rep was in the room and had told my doctor she thinks she didn't do the left one correctly. After the procedure I was having really bad […]
- Dana’s Story About 7 years ago I had the Essure put in and it's been hell ever since! Severe cramping, debilitating back pain! Also went in 2 years ago and was informed by lab they couldnt find one of […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]