I was 26 when I had the procedur done the essure rep was in the room at the time of procedure I also wasn’t tested for nickel the procedure was painful it shouldn’t have taken aslong as it did but the doctor kindly tells me she hasn’t done to many of these procedures the essure rep told the doctor she thinks she needs to redo the left side the doctor said no that she would wait the three months to see if it takes. I was in pain for days sick to my stomach periods were more painful and worse needless to say at the three month check up the left side didn’t take and would go in for surgery for it to be removed and have a tubal ligation and ablaxion..after that I had painful periods still more mood swings than ever before and still in pain after 3 years.
- Sharon’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2011. The Essure rep was in the room and had told my doctor she thinks she didn't do the left one correctly. After the procedure I was having really bad […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the essure done in 2006 after my 3rd child. 3 months later I went in for my check up and was told I was good. I ended up sick a year later and found out I was pregnant again. Too my […]
- Pam’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 2 years ago after having our (surprise) fourth daughter. We were done or shall I sayI was done having babies. I felt as though at 35 that was old […]
- Valerie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in March 2012. Three weeks later I started having headaches that wouldn't go away. My first period after the procedure was heavy and lasted 7 days with […]
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done two months after my fourth child in February 2011. I've had anxiety and extreme tiredness! I've had chest pain/ strain around my heart that's sent me to my […]
- Casey’s Story Hello, My name is Casey. I had the Essure done a few years back and I was told that it was more effective and less painful then my husband getting a vasectimy. I was amazed when I woke up […]