I am a 40 year old woman that had Essure done at the age of 36. I have pain in my lower back everyday and have started menapause at the age of 39. My mother didn’t start menapause until her 50’s, Also about 6 months after they were put in one came out. I wouldn’t have done it if i would have known the risks.
I now am suffering from high blood pressure probably about 10 years sooner than I should be. Has anyone else gone into menapause early because of Essure divices. The longer someone goes without menapause the better it is for blood pressure and heart disease because of hormones keeping blood presser lower.
With family dieing very young because of heart disease going through menapause early puts me at risk at a younger age. Something needs to be done to stop
these risky divices from being used or from people not being told about possable issues.
- Christina’s Story I am a thirty year old woman who had essure done when I was twenty eight years old. I had my two sons in my early twenties. With four miscarriages prior to conceiving my sons and multiple […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a young mother of three, after my last child I had the essure implants done back in October 2013. A year later after all the pain and problems I have experienced I am having them […]
- Alisandra’s Story My name is Alisandra im 37 years old and a mother of 3 i decide to have essure in april 2013 and in may 2013 i have to go to emergency because i was having a lot of pain in my back […]
- Johana’s Story First of I want to start by saying that doctors don't let women know to much about essure they make it seem like its the best thing out there I really wish they had told everything that […]
- Sheila’s Story Hello, my name is shelly.i am a 29 year old mother of 3 all of which were unplanned and after a failed iud and vasectomy! After my last baby the dr said I had 2 choices, a tubal or this […]
- Tara’s Story I had essure done after my 3rd child towards the end of 2009. I had then been having off and on stomach issues but nothing too serious. It wasn't until 2011 is when the pain and stomach […]