I too have the essure and also have endometriosis, but since I had the essure i’ve been having a whole lot more pain along with hot and cold flashes. When i spoke to my doctor they too said i should think about a hysterectomy. I opted not to, i want them removed at no cost to me.
- Angeline’s Story My name is Angie my daughter Denise had this essure put in 2011 she is 26 now she is in a lot of pain she has 3 children. Denise needs help to remove the essure without the high cost the […]
- Nicole’s Story Yes I had essure for over 3 yrs now I thought I was going crazy and I thought it was just in my head and Ive always had bad cramps but now its every day for at least 15 mins bent over on […]
- Gerri’s Story I had the esure put in a year ago. I have gained 40 pounds, have had major hot flashes, headaches and sweat a lot more than ever. I was a single mom of 4 and did not want anymore children! […]
- Sarah’s Story My name is Sarah. I am 3. About 7 years ago I got the essure. Within a year I developed severe pain and cysts. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and adenomyosis. I have had multiple […]
- Randa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2009 after the birth of my fourth child. I needed to return to work as quickly as possible so this seemed to be the fix for me. I did not do any […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time have had numerous problems and thee trips to the emergency room. I had severe headaches, extreme nausea, stomach pains, fatigue, leg pain, […]