My name is Shelly, and just had a visit with my OBGYN regarding all my pain (back, abdominal, skin irritation, bloating) I felt like I had to fight for the way I felt, defending myself, u see I don’t go on web m.d., but I felt as if the doctor just rolled his eyes as if because of Erin Brockovich being involved it was a joke. It really hurt me bacause I felt very strong about my issues with the Essure, ( I had the procedure in September 2010), I went to a back doctor with no success, physical therapy, dermatologit’s regarding my skin irritation, all with no success, I see the articles with Erin and it’s as if I feel the doctors laugh at me thinking because of her that it must be the Essure . Well I’m here to tell u thankyou Erin and the many women that have come forward because now I know why u feel the way I do and I’m not crazy. I don’t want to mask my pain with pain pills, which is all i have been given. I truly believe my pain is due to the Essure and I am scheduling my surgery tomorrow to have them removed tomorrow (hysterectomy). Thankyou again to you Erin and all the women that have told their story and allowed me to open my eyes to the true problem!
- Martha’s Story Hello, I am Martha. I had the esure procedure over 5 years ago. Since then, I have had very heavy menstrual that never seeems to end and itchy skin. The itch is so bad that it prevents me […]
- Elizabeth’s Story Hello, first thank you to Erin Brockovich for setting this web page up and also to the other women who have shared. Given the difficulties other women have reported, I almost feel guilty […]
- Tasha’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2011 and I have been having issues with it ever since but I was unaware that my issues were due to the Essure. I have complained to my doctors […]
- Victoria’s Story I had the essure procedure done in early October 2013. I was told that this was going to be a quick and almost painless procedure. That couldnt be further from the truth, it took about an […]
- Eda’s Story Wow, where do I begin? I saw the news article about Essure and Erin's efforts and I was floored… In early 2010, I decided to get Essure. My fiance and I had discussed this for some […]
- Nicole’s Story I had my procedure done last December. Since then I have had constant lower abdominal pain. Not to mention constant bleeding for almost 6 months after, and extremely heavy and painful […]